Collage Competition

Collage - Secondary School

Date: 27 May 2015 (Wednesday)

Location: Khemah Aktiviti

Time: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm

Theme: ‘Tapestry Of Hues (Alunan Pancarona)’

  1. Lily or lilium shares the tapestry of mankind, actually. Lily has seen the history of great civilizations, and it has been quoted in the greatest literature and mythological beliefs of Man
  2. Students are to express their thoughts about how Lily can be used to promote color and beauty in FLORIA Putrajaya 2015 Festive by using pressed flower and dried material
  3. Contestants are free to use various materials to convey their thoughts on how to promote love and beauty focusing on the theme ‘Tapestry Of Hues (Alunan Pancarona)’.
  4. Contestant will be provided with 3 types of dried flowers in minimal quantities. All dried materials given must all be used to form the collage artwork.
  5. Dried flowers must make up at least 70% of the artwork with the remaining 30% using nature products such as cinnamon sticks, pepper and others to fill up the whole surface of the A1 size collage.
  6. Contestants are allowed to bring along other materials and accessories essential in completing the artwork.
  7. Contestant are to submit their entry title and minimum of 250 words write up on their thoughts in digital form using Microsoft word format by the end of the competition. Contestants must bring their own laptop for this purpose. Failing to submit entry title and write up will cause highest point contestant forfeited from being winners.
  8. Schools will be required to register and submit respective entry title with the respective school program coordinators by 22 April 2015. Contesting group shall comprise maximum of 5 individuals which consist of 4 students and teacher.
  9. The competition is a daylong event held on 27 May 2015 lasting 8 hours, starting at 9 am and ending at 5 pm.
  10. Contestants are to ensure the display and work area is to be cleared after work is completed
  11. Judging is on 29 May 2015. Decision made by judges is final.

 

The winning entry will be announced at the Official Opening Ceremony on 30 May 2015. Winners will receive the following:

  1. First placement will receive a trophy – Floria Putrajaya Gold Award for School Floral Collage Competition 2015, certificates and accompanying prizes.
  2. Second placement will receive a trophy – Floria Putrajaya Silver Award for School Floral Collage Competition 2015, certificates and accompanying prizes.
  3. Third placement will receive a trophy – Floria Putrajaya Bronze Award for School Floral Collage Competition 2015, certificates and accompanying prizes.

Collage - Primary School

Date: 27 May 2015 (Wednesday)

Location: Khemah Aktiviti

Time: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm

 

Theme: ‘Tapestry Of Hues (Alunan Pancarona)’

  1. Lily or lilium shares the tapestry of mankind, actually. Lily has seen the history of great civilizations, and it has been quoted in the greatest literature and mythological beliefs of Man
  2. Students are to express their thoughts about how Lily can be used to promote color and beauty in FLORIA Putrajaya 2015 Festive by using pressed flower and dried material.
  3. Contestants are free to use various materials to convey their thoughts on how to promote love and beauty focusing on the theme ‘Tapestry Of Hues (Alunan Pancarona)’.
  4. Contestant will be provided with 3 types of dried flowers in minimal quantities. All dried materials given must all be used to form the collage artwork.
  5. Dried flowers must make up at least 70% of the artwork with the remaining 30% using nature products such as cinnamon sticks, pepper and others to fill up the whole surface of the A1 size collage.
  6. Contestants are allowed to bring along other materials and accessories essential in completing the artwork.
  7. Contestant are to submit their entry title and minimum of 200 words write up on their thoughts in digital form using Microsoft word format by the end of the competition. Contestants must bring their own laptop for this purpose. Failing to submit entry title and write up will cause highest point contestant forfeited from being winners
  8. Schools will be required to register and submit respective entry title with the respective school program coordinators by 22 April 2015. Contesting group shall comprise maximum of 5 individuals which consist of 4 students and teacher.
  9. The competition is a daylong event held on 27 May 2015 lasting 8 hours, starting at 9 am and ending at 5 pm.
  10. Contestants are to ensure the display and work area is to be cleared after work is completed
  11. Judging is on 29 May 2015. Decision made by judges is final
  12. The winning entry will be announced at the Official Opening Ceremony on 30 May 2015.

Winners will receive the following:

  1. First placement will receive a trophy – Floria Putrajaya Gold Award for School Floral Collage Competition 2015, certificates and accompanying prizes.
  2. Second placement will receive a trophy – Floria Putrajaya Silver Award for School Floral Collage Competition 2015, certificates and accompanying prizes.
  3. Third placement will receive a trophy – Floria Putrajaya Bronze Award for School Floral Collage Competition 2015, certificates and accompanying prizes.

 

 

 

 

2016 Royal FLORIA Putrajaya FAQ

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in posts
Search in pages
Filter by Categories
Adenium
Anjung FLORIA
BLOG
Competition
Daily Programme RFP2016
Exhibition And Road Shows
Featurette
FLORIA Lifestyle
Floria Putrajaya
Flowers In Focus
Friends of FLORIA
Gardens For Homes
Lily
Orchid
Photo Gallery
Places of Interest In Putrajaya
Rose
Royal Floria Putrajaya 2015
Royal FLORIA Putrajaya 2016
Uncategorized
(Visited 497 times, 1 visits today)

Pin It on Pinterest